Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Summer plans

I have a lot of ideas for what I'd like to do this summer.

First among them is buying a house. That is almost finalized. Then I will want fix up the house. It's an old house, so it needs some repairs, but there are also some things I just want, like a garden, and a ceiling fan (it doesn't have A/C).

I would also like to find a part-time job in television, or something along those lines. Maybe a movie theater or movie rental place, although that might not be quite stimulating enough.

My parents might be visiting, and helping with the home repairs, but I would also like to visit their farm again, and see my sister's new place in nearby Owen Sound.

Interspersed among these major activities, I'm looking forward to catching some big summer movies; at the very least X-men and Pirates of the Caribbean. I'll also be hanging out with friends a lot; living near them is a big part of our reason for moving to Goshen.

I'm really looking forward to the next few months!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea for being near friends again! we need to re-instate a brew night :)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Stuart Martin said...

Those are fun. I've also thought a few times about having a "movie night." Like, every Friday night, we watch a movie. We could even switch up where we watch it, since you, me, and Ryan all like to watch movies at our own place...

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home