Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Eight days a week

I realized this morning that starting last Monday, I'm going to be working 12 days in a row at the Library (or, for the Library: Sunday I'm at the Library Fair Booth from 12-2pm). I didn't mean to work every day, but I did mean to pick up extra hours where I could, because my wife is working 11 or 12 hour days at the moment (she is tutoring seasonal workers, so she has to do what she can before they all move away in a few weeks).

At the moment we're doing fine; we were a little stressed a few weeks ago. The hours, combined with LR's new job in the fall, mean that we'll really be able to afford the new windows we're getting for our house! Between these and attic insulation, I'm expecting big energy savings in the winter, and hopefully a cooler house for the rest of the summer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home