Thursday, July 06, 2006

Punks and Police

Someone rifled through my car again last night, presumably looking for valuables. Since I haven't put another stereo in my car yet, they couldn't steal it, and there was nothing else of value in the car. Also, I don't lock my doors anymore, so there was no damage done, but it's annoying.

Ironically, while this was happening, I was calling the police to complain about kids setting off firecrackers in the street (it's illegal for kids to set them off unsupervised, and it's illegal after 11pm, so even though I was really calling because it was annoying, the law was doubly on my side!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be fun to rig mousetraps with dollar bills and put them in your car--perhaps with a camera rigged to catch reaction shots!
Adam

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Stuart Martin said...

Good idea!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home