Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New windows

On Monday we got new windows in our house. They are the best windows money can buy, and priced accordingly, but they will pay for themselves in 5-10 years through money saved on heating. I am mostly happy with them; they can open at the top as well as the bottom, and I can open 6 more windows than I could before, so I can get more air flowing through the house. They also look nice. The only thing mildly annoying things are that I didn't spend another $100 so I could open both windows in the back room, and that one bedroom window doesn't open all the way because of the eavestrough.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did that guy seem to mind you taking pictures of him?

11:46 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Stuart Martin said...

Yeah, they all kind of turned away when I pointed the camera at them, but they didn't really protest, and I just kept taking pictures.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Mary Martin said...

It must be such a relief to look at the windows and see them all nice and new and undamaged. Were all your windows replaced or just in a few specific places?

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home