Wednesday, August 23, 2006

"Second Life"

I've found again and again, in the last few years, that the skills I develop on the Internet, when I think I'm just playing, (or even wasting time) are actually valuable in real life. Armed with this knowledge, I've been making a conscious effort lately to remain reasonably knowledgeable about the latest internet trend.

So far I have:

~a blog (you're reading it)
~a gmail address
~a myspace page
~a youtube account
~a flickr account (see sidebar slideshow)
~accounts with Amazon, Imdb.com, and probably others I can't think of at the moment
~and now, a Second Life...life? (My name is Jayma Shen.)

Along similar lines, I've been devoloping my peripheral internet skills, such as digital photography and html programming.

Here's to staying young and savvy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home