Friday, September 01, 2006

Free lunch!

One summer in college, unsatisfied with my minimum wage job income, I started seeing how many free lunches I could get. People were always surprised when I told them I got free food from such and such a place, which only encouraged me to try more.

Well, free lunch is back, thanks to Froggy Radio Free Lunch Friday! I signed up on their website (www.ilovemyfroggy.com) and today got a call that I had won a pizza lunch for me and all my coworkers at the Middlebury Library.

If you're listening to Froggy Radio 102.7 FM in the next week, you might hear my name as the guy who won last week, and if you're really lucky, they might even play a voice clip from when Beau Kennedy called me with the good news. ("Are you kidding!??")

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home