Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chronicles of Narnia films: Random trivia

William Moseley ... Peter Pevensie
Anna Popplewell ... Susan Pevensie
Skandar Keynes ... Edmund Pevensie
Georgie Henley ... Lucy Pevensie

The actress who plays the older Lucy near the end of LWW is the older sister of Georgia.

The two older children are played by actors who are the oldest children in their family. The two younger are played by youngest children.

In the trailer for Prince Caspian, Skandar is always shot to look a few inches shorter than William. In reality, they are the same height (6'1").

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger angi said...

I know you posted this post a while ago, and I did actually read it around then. But I watched a good half or so of the LWW last night and it got me super excited for the new film (I was already looking forward to it, but now I'm very much looking forward to it:)... Also, the people I was watching it with knew all kinds of crazy stuff about it, and it made me think of you and all the information I'm sure you also know about it (assuming you watched any of the extras/read stuff online - neither of which I did). So, I just wanted to share that!
:)

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home